Car Air Conditioning Services in Delhi
Our service center is fully equipped for providing you with the best class air conditioning services.
We have the latest machines and techniques for servicing your air conditioner so that it works efficiently. An air conditioner makes the living space comfortable and cool. Thus, it is necessary to get your air conditioner serviced for having trouble-free performance. It helps in ensuring that all the internal parts of the air conditioner are functional and there are no problems. Thus, for regular maintenance of your air conditioner you can freely contact us. Our technicians perform the inspection of the key components of your air conditioner. This includes a compressor, evaporator unit, thermostat, etc. all of these components need to be serviced regularly. It is always recommended to have your air conditioner serviced with our technician.
What do you get in an air conditioner service?
An air conditioning service is required once in a while. This keeps your air conditioner in working condition. We provide you with the following services to keep your air conditioner working:
- Check the amount of refrigerant
- Proper inspection of all the components and units of your air conditioner.
- With the use of leak detector workers ensure that there is no refrigerant leakage.
- Ensure that your air conditioner works effectively through a performance test.
- Measuring the flow of air through the evaporator coil.
- Checking if there is any kind of gas leakage or not
- Checking the accuracy of the thermostat
- We make sure there is no foul smell present in the air conditioner
- Refilling the air conditioning gas if required
Our well-trained workers work to make your air conditioner work properly. Our premium service will surely keep your air conditioner working. Our professional and experienced worker will hand over your equipment to you after ensuring that there are no problems in it. So don’t wait and book your appointment with us. Nowadays, air conditioning is one of the standard features in modern cars, which requires regular maintenance to secure its longevity. Just because you are getting cool air from your car vents, it doesn’t mean your AC is working at its optimal efficiency. There are several causes such as loss of coolant, the occurrence of bacteria and fungus due to moisture, leakages and so on which can lead to total damage if you skip the Car A/C service.